We've all been there ladies. It's either swimsuit season, a special night or maybe you are one of those women with a standing appointment. And suddenly you find yourself staring up at the ceiling while a technician removes your hair ... down there.
Never afraid to tackle a topic, no matter how intimate, Kathie Lee and Hoda this morning discussed a survey from InStyle magazine: Do you talk to to your bikini waxer while the job is getting done? The result? Most don't. In fact, 57% of those who responded said they keep their mouth closed, stare at the ceiling and focus on getting it done fast. The other 43% said they don't mind the chit chat and feel it makes it less awkward. So where do the ladies stand on it?
Hoda said she'd like it if someone had a conversation.
"What are you going to talk about? Social Security?" Kathie Lee chimed in.
"It's so painful that you have to be talking about something," Hoda said.
Turning the tables, Hoda put KLG under the spotlight and before she could even answer guessed, "You don't do it."
"I just think God's way is the best way most of the time, if you know what I'm saying," KLG said.
Maybe Kathie Lee is onto something, ladies.
Where do you stand on this? Do you yap away or stay silent? Vote below in our poll!